Qatar > How do I apply for a hospital job in Qatar?
FAQ: Recruiting Process for jobs in Qatar
How much do I pay Professional Connections?
Our services are free to candidates.
How do I apply?
- Send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or register on our web pages here. You will need to upload your resume or CV.
- Review open posts on our webpage and apply online.
- We will send you an information and application pack.
- We will assist you to compile your cv/ resume to enhance your chances of being shortlisted by our client hospital.
- You will have a pre-screening interview followed by Interview training if required.
- Once you complete the pre-screening interview, your file is submitted.
- You will be informed the outcome of your application within a week of the closing date. If shortlisted you will then have an interview with the Head of Department.
- Once you pass the interview, you will receive a provisional offer of employment. Professional Connections then undertakes a routine series of compliance checks, and once all of these checks are deemed satisfactory, our client hospital will issue a final offer of employment.
- Visa is applied.
- Once your visa is issued, then you can resign your current employment, and we plan your mobilisation to Qatar. When you arrive in Qatar, the hospital arranges for someone to meet and greet you and escort you to your provided accommodation and take care of all aspects of your onboarding.